Today I want to stop a little more often, and not stress about the little things. I have been running non stop with a huge list of things to do, but never seem to get to finding that list. Crazy isn't it? How did life get so crazy buzy? When do we get to slow down?!Well I'm throwing that list out the window today. I'm stressing too much about things that need to get done, when today I just want to kick off my shoes and enjoy LIFE! No stress. No worries. Just for today.
For now... I offer you a moment’s peace... Visualize yourself here, on Long Beach in Gloucester... waves crashing in front of you... warm salty breezes blowing thru your hair... soft warm sand sifting between your toes... children laughing... a smile on your face and in your heart…
So who am I to make you visualize this?!
I am me, a simple soul who likes to try and make others happy, as I so desperately want to be too! I have been taking this online RELAX program – and it reminds me that it is so important to take care of yourself. To appreciate the life you have. It may not always be perfect, but it’s yours. You need to nurture it every single day. We only get this one chance to make a difference. Why not make it happen today? Believe in yourself. Believe in your life. Smile Everyday. And life will smile back at you...
CHEERS to you all – May you also kick off your shoes and enjoy the day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment